Goal: Increase booth traffic by getting attendees involved in bringing others to your booth.
Case Study: Numbers to talk about. “ROI was the highest ever in company history and resulted in a real-time case study which proved this product did more than deliver ad impressions, it delivered a measurable bottom line result.”
- Booth traffic increased 250%
- RFQ’s increased 275%
- Sample requests increased 65%
- Catalog requests increased 300%
How it works:
1. High-End giveaway i.e. Kindle, iPad etc…
2. Tabber Wristband with either 2 or 3 tabs
- Get your wristband
- Bring someone to the booth you can add a tab to the drawing.
- Bring 2 people to the booth you can add 2 tabs to the drawing to increase chances of winning.
3. Everyone gets a small premium but you keep them coming back and bringing others with them to have a chance to win the high-end premium.
4. People have to keep the wristband on and will be walking around with it all day.
5. Drawing to be held on x day at x time, must be present to win.
- Watch the crowds flock to your booth to see if you draw their number.
Check out this video to see it in action
Read about it by clicking on this pdf link.
What are others saying about this piece?
“I’ve never seen anything deliver immediate results like the viral bracelet. It worked so well that even I got sucked into the viral frenzy.”
- Don Sanders
“It was phenomenal how that bracelet virally created an insane about of booth traffic.”
- Titi Linn – Jerzees
“I love this viral marketing bracelet. Using it as a traffic builder on a trade-show floor is genius. It’s unique, interactive and creates champion for your brand instantly.”
- Ben Baker – CMYK Solutions
“The viral bracelet creates an immediate connection between the original giver and taker, but it doesn’t stop there…It automatically creates connections by the taker with others instantly! Unbelievable!”
- Betty Lou Olmstead – Double K